19 May, 2008

Paper Store Guy Conversation

Paper Store Guy: What do you do?

Me: I work for Campus Crusade for Christ.

Paper Store Guy: Ok...yes, yes...let me ask you a question. What do you think about it all?? (eyes become wide)

Me: (here we go...shields up) 'It all'? You mean the world?

Paper Store Guy: You know...everything? (wide eyes again)

Me: (why me?) Everything? Everything here? The election? Our problems? America?

Paper Store Guy: Yeah, what do you think?

Me: (since i don't know what were talking about i reference a book i've been reading called 'don't think of an elephant')

Paper Store Guy: Well I'm an independent and I think...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah (7 minutes later...)

Also, I'm annoyed he couldn't spot me a penny for my $1.01 copy charge, and gave me .99 in change. You stink Weird Mail/Copy/Paper Store Guy. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I see it's my turn to save you from the embarrassing 'no comments' mark. (although you are more used to that, I suppose).

What kind of overpriced place are you going to that charges a dollar for a copy?!?!

00:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home