08 April, 2008

Is it Me?!?!?! Gahhhh!!!

Conversation

Him: How's your application for school going?

Me: (paraphrase) Yeah, it's going ok. I did this. I did that. I'm waiting for this...blah, blah, bah.

Him: Well you shouldn't worry about it. If it's supposed to happen, it'll happen.

Me: (?? wha) I'm not worried about it.

Him: Well, there's a difference between thinking about something and dwelling on it.

Me: (wha the??) silence (pause) silence (did he not ask me the question??) Gahhhhhh!!!


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he's the worried one.

22:09  
Blogger Unknown said...

What's with all the silence, John?

09:38  
Blogger Unknown said...

p.s. you'll get in. And then you'll start getting student discounts on everything and I'll be jealous for the next three years. and you will diagnose my jealousy because you will make one outstanding counselor (no joking there. You really will).

09:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so funny. people are weird. and karin's right you will make a great counselor.

09:42  
Blogger Unknown said...

Did I get moved down in the links list???! I think I did...

00:41  
Blogger Brent and Darcy said...

There's a difference between thinking about it and dwelling about it...and then there's BLOGGING about it. You're obsessed. You need Valium.

09:11  
Blogger rachel said...

hey at least your on the link list karin.

oh and yes i'm pretty sure its you john :)

00:06  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gahhhh!!!

I'm tired of reading this blog. Time for new material.

23:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home