28 December, 2007

Dinner Discussions

I went to dinner at a close friend's house tonight and lo and behold I was sitting at the table with five women. No problem... until they started talking girl talk. Lucky for me, they soon forgot I was there. Thank goodness I had my Blackberry.

Topics discussed at dinner:


  • Hot Flashes (I did open windows during this topic.)
  • Some men being idiots (look down, John, look down)
  • The Ex
  • Deep conditioning hair treatments --and the ensuing debate: will this make my hair flat or fluffy?
  • Balding women (plus confessions on said topic from women at the table.)
  • Thin hair vs. thick Hair
  • Finally, 19 year old punk kids who have no job and no responsibility and who live off their mom and give them TEA for CHRISTMAS!!#$

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So let me get this straight. You had five women to yourself and they all managed to forget you were there?

01:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First mistake...going to dinner with 5 women by yourself. See you in a few days.

11:50  
Blogger - john said...

...and yet both of your comments are not unlike the struggle between good an evil that wages within me every day.

07:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home