14 December, 2007

Southern Christmas















Every year, like most people, we have an office Christmas Party -- only ours has Southern fare and is known as the Fat Fest...I think that has to do with the biscuits and gravy and the bacon slabs...it's not a reference to anything else (Brent).

Even the 'Give Other People Your Garbage' exchange was Country. The most popular gift was a medium sized box of odorless hotel soap. There was also a used exercise ball, a full set of Save Your Marriage VHS tapes (unopened), and I had the pleasure of taking home some used dishes wrapped in cloth diapers that came in a box that said 'give away'.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brent and Darcy said...

You saying I'm fat, sucka?

09:42  
Blogger - john said...

...a reference to your fat wallet.

so you read my blog!

10:36  
Blogger Unknown said...

"So you read my blog!"

Dude - he's commented like a hundred times!

I just noticed that the dishes were wrapped in diapers. Please don't invite me over for dinner.

22:08  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you going to delete his comment too???

lol

14:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home