12 December, 2007

Office Pet Peeves

Do you ever just want to get some things off your chest. I'm there...my pet peeves:

1. When people contaminate M&M bags by thrusting their hands in there, swirling it around, and pulling out 5 M&M's. Note to you: Pour it out.

2. When people resolve conflict by not speaking. Note to you: It doesn't work.

3. Name Tags required at work. Note to you: This is not security or even the illusion of security. I have enough things to think about.

4. Tech people who put down Macs. Note to you: Shut it.

5. Taking away my land line because it's expensive. Note to you: I use that phone. Alot. Save your money on M&M bags.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

2. For the person who is ticked, not talking absolutely resolves conflict. But I'm not going to tell you why.

5. So you will be phoneless on two accounts?? Goodbye, John. It was nice knowing you.

11:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with #4. It's like a sport around here...

14:41  
Blogger Unknown said...

#4 I hope you are not talking about me... I was one that told you to get a Mac. :-(

14:51  
Blogger Unknown said...

For the record, John doesn't like the conflict non-resolvers (see #2) yet he is the biggest comment deleter on the planet, which is pretty much like conflict de-resolution for the web.

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

14:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home