26 October, 2007

Conversation

I rented a car today.

Sales Lady: Don't come in here yet, I'm very frustrated.

Me: Oh no.

Sales Lady: [click, click on computer] OK, I'm not frustrated anymore.

Me: Oh good. [Ooh. great.]

Sales Lady: I hate Friday's. You wouldn't believe all the a*** that come in here.

Me: Oh, [nervous laughter], I didn't know.

After some lengthy conversation where I laughed at every joke she made, she went to get my rental. When she came back, she said: "OK, the Ford Focus smells like old man feet, so I gave you an upgrade. We save that one for the a***.

Me: [..sweet, this lady doesn't think I'm an a****.]

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You know, when I read 'a****', I still hear the real word in my head. So thanks for bringing vulgarity into my vocabulary.

Where are you that you need a car?!?! Are you EVER home??

23:11  
Blogger - john said...

that kind of rudeness can only come from the good ole u.s. of a. Try Greenway Ford, Orlando. My truck is getting a new radiator.

00:41  
Blogger Terra said...

totally laughed out loud, the sort of stifled laugh that bursts forth unexpectedly, but not quite a snort.

15:17  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think you are an a***** either. lol

10:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home