13 March, 2008

Kmart Is Stalking Me

Seriously, how did this going bankrupt low end store get my email address?? (That description was for my international readers...lol). They spam me like every day!!

Here's some other useless spam clogging my mailbox:

Olive Garden -- my tastes are too refined for that.
Olan Mills Photos -- seriously, how did you get my email??
Dell Direct -- I'm a MAC man, people.
Island Estuary Music Publishing -- who are these people?? Never heard of 'em.
Harvard Public Health -- I'll allow that one.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a spam phone call on your behalf earlier in the week. It was from some Nigerian dentist who wants to give you a million dollars...

18:08  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're such a snob, but a funny snob, so it's excusable. Your tastes are too refined for Olive Garden??? No wonder you scoff at corn dogs. (they are a true delicacy)

22:14  
Blogger Unknown said...

I 'might' have signed you up to begin receiving Sears catalog emails. You can thank me later.

23:55  
Blogger Unknown said...

BLOG!

Please?

21:28  
Blogger - john said...

you weren't kidding!?!?
i'm being flooded with Sears emails, Karin!?! Gahhh!

08:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home