12 December, 2006

Now I Have a Legitimate Medical Reason...

...to move out of this state.

I saw the allergist today for a skin test. He said I was allergic to trees, grass and weeds -- a lot of them!

Then he drew a line on a piece of paper. On one end he wrote January, on the other end, December. Then he sectioned off the line and said, 'This part is tree season. This part is grass season. This part is weed season."

To sum up: I'm allergic to Florida.



The good news: I will never do yard work again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was allergic to my christmas tree one year.

In my head, this seemed like it related much more to your blog than it does right now.

12:07  
Blogger Jon said...

so when should i expect you to move out here to Colorado? right now the only thing for you to be allergic to is snow.

18:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home