19 November, 2006

what I did today

Today I...

Got up at 6:50 am...
Had a cup o' joe
Drove to the airport
Jumped to front of the check-in line b/c Jim has 'status'
Jumped to the front of the boarding line b/c Jim has status
Had a layover in Miami and ate Chinese for lunch
Watched the inflight movie, My Super Ex Girlfriend, for the second time. Still reminds me of someone.
Took a sip of really bad hot tea on the plane, then threw it out
Listened to my Nano
Landed in San Salvador, El Salvador
Was told by the National Director's wife that if I'm not faithful, bad things will happen to me (??)
Got dropped off at the hotel and spent an hour trying to use their wireless. Still doesn't work.
Had a dinner of Cubano Especial, Cafe Americano con Leche, and Crepes con Fescas
Walked back to the hotel and jumped rope for a half hour, then practiced some salsa steps
Finally plugged this computer into the wall, and got online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home