20 November, 2006

what I did today 2

Today in El Salvador I...

Got up at 6:00 (7:00 am O-Town time)
Had a QT on a swing outside while listening to two peacocks, a Toucan, and two Macaws screech incessantly
Had corn flakes, mixed fruit, and coffee for breakfast
Spilled said coffee on the floor of the dining room
Went to the Crusade office with my co-worker Jim and DOA Layo
Listened to Jim talk about CrossRoads to two curriculum coords over lunch
Checked my Blackberry about every 2 minutes for email (I'm chained to that thing)
Watched my eyes literally glaze over as I listened to Jim speak to a room of teachers and principals for two straight hours. At the end, only five were still there.
Tried Pouposas, the national food of El Salvador ( basically two tortilla filled with meat, beans and cheese of some combo there of) It was good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Pupusas! Glad you liked them.

00:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home