05 May, 2006

Pet Peeve

I'm a fairly patient person, but one thing that annoys me is when certain people you only see at work sidle up to you in the kitchen and start naming parts of your lunch and analyzing your eating patterns. For example, this happened, nay verily, 5 minutes ago ..."hmmm, tomatoe, chicken, eggs.... You are a healthy eater, aren't you?"
That person is a sidler. I'm thinking, 'Look, I don't know you, buddy. Just because I see you at work, doesn't mean we're 'close'.'
Sidle somewhere else!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Uh-oh. This is sounding like an all-too-familiar deja vu. I'm distinctly remembering working down in International Ministries several years ago and not really knowing you, but commenting on eggs and tomatoes in the corner break room. I think you used a big knife (the kind your dad would be proud of)to cut up the vegetables.

Does that make me a sidler?!

13:36  
Blogger - john said...

LOL! I have no recollection of that. Only the Lord knows if you have sidling tendencies. I'll pray for you.

15:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home